1264 Garrison Road Unit #4,
Fort Erie ON L2A 1P1
Urgent Emergency Services
Since 2011, optometrists in Ontario have been able to prescribe medication to treat:
- Bacterial and viral eye infections;
- Eyelid infections and inflammation, such as Blepharitis and Styes;
- Inflammation of the eye itself, such as anterior uveitis;
- Eye pain due to dry eyes;
- Allergic conjunctivitis;
- Superficial corneal foreign bodies;
- Red, sore, irritated eyes due to contact lens wear;
- Pre- and post-operative conditions associated with cataract or refractive surgery.
- This means shorter wait times in emergency rooms and walk-in clinics for eye related problems.
Are you experiencing painful or red eyes? Have you suddenly lost a portion of your vision? Are you noticing a sudden increase in floaters?
Note: If emergency symptoms occur while our clinics are closed, please go to your nearest emergency room or walk-in clinic.