1264 Garrison Road Unit #4,
Fort Erie ON L2A 1P1
First Nations and Inuit Health
Eye and Vision Care Benefits covered by the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program?
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations every 24 months, when not insured by OHIP (e.g. eye exams for children ages 0-19, elderly, ages 65 and over and diabetic clients)
- Eyeglasses that are prescribed by Dr. Dubé or vision care provider *
- Eye prosthesis (an artificial eye)
- Other vision care benefits depending on your specific medical needs.
For more information, visit Health Canada.
* Coverage has a limited amount